Virtual Facebook Fundraiser Page
Share your story and help raise funds to support our awareness mission in just a few clicks, all from your Facebook account!
Use Facebook to share your story, do a "virtual" walk / run event, host a virtual Buddy Booby read-along, live stream a video with your story, or ask for donations to VBF for birthdays, holidays or any other occasion to honor you or someone you love with a vascular birthmark. As a non-profit, we rely on donations to support our awareness mission. Every dollar goes to helping our families and raising awareness!
You can help by setting up a Facebook fundraiser and sharing it with your network, or simply creating a Facebook post, tagging VBF, and adding our Facebook Donate button to it.
Follow the instructions below, or contact us today for help!
How to add Donate button to Facebook post:
To add a donate button to your post, click "What's on your mind?" on your News Feed or timeline and then follow one of these options:
- Option 1: Tag the nonprofit, click Post and then click Add Button to confirm that you want to add a donate button.
- Option 2: Click Feeling/Activity and scroll down to click Supporting. Select a nonprofit, click Post and then click Add Button to confirm that you want to add the donate button to your post.
How to create a Fundraiser on FB:
To create a fundraiser for a charitable organization:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed
- Click Raise Money
- Select Nonprofit/Charity.
- Select a charitable organization, choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details
- Click Create
Also consider creating a Give2MyVBF page to support your Facebook event!
Thank you for joining our awareness movement and making a difference in the lives of those affected by a vascular birthmark. Every action counts.