Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - deciding what action to take
View Single Post
  #5  
Old 01-21-2008, 10:16 PM
ashesmom ashesmom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11
Default

lo1 (Lorna x)

I emailed Dr. Fay's office a list of about 30 questions that we would like answered. Everything from length of time we need to be in Boston, all the surgery details, to how anesesthia will affect the flight home, scarring, side effects and etc. If you want I can email you a copy of the answers when I get them back. I only sent the questions on Thursday, but hopefully I'll get them in a day or two. I am calling tomorrow to go ahead and schedule the surgery, but I still would like all the details since we are not local to Boston either and need to take into consideration length of stay and costs involved also. Thankfully, the procedure itself would be covered under insurance.

Ashesmom
Reply With Quote