Originally Posted by nickbar
I have forwarded the pictures to another specialist and I saw that one specialist sent you an email directly. Also, he would like to know if you already have a surgeon in Malaysia or are you considering traveling (maybe to the U.S.) I understand that insurance/cost is to be considered.
Again thanks a lot for the advices and efforts, Corrinne.
I went for few pediatric in Malaysia, adviced from them is '' wait & see '' . I wonder whether there have any others good solution for my daughter H.
Do you have any recommadation for H expect/specilist within Malaysia or nearest country ?
Corrinne, is it convenient you or specilist to provide me the cost of the whole surgery. So that, we can discuss to our insurance agent about charges to be incurred.
Yes, I had received Dr Zide,Barry replied direct, thanks a lot for his good comments. He only can remove the H by the age of 15 months, so is it the same also for others specilist ?