Thanks Missy and Jessica.
Our next appointment with the dermatologist is next Monday - the 26th. If we decide before then, we are to call and schedule everything. Otherwise, I assume we'll schedule something next Monday. I am not sure how quick they can get us in, but they did suggest as soon as possible. I am waiting to talk to my pediatrician to see if she's willing to monitor my daughter on propranolol.
My email is email@example.com
if you have anyone who wants to share info. Thanks again!