Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Port wine Stain from Viet Nam
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:01 AM

Default Port wine Stain from Viet Nam

Hi all
I am twenty five years old girl with port wine stain from Viet Nam. My city- Ho Chi Minh city have establish laser clinic supported by American organization. thanks God and supporters. After treatments I have a terrible face (swelling up, blisters, .vv...)and now have a keloid. This theraphy is new to Vietanm, both physicians and patients, I don't have any information to birthmark, port wine stain untill finding out VBF and doctors who support Vietnamese clinic
I am still worried. I wonder if i should continue treatment or wait more. I have to stop my first work after graduating from university beacause I would stay at home at least 10 days after operations .working with 10 days off per month is impossible. However, I don't know how to take care my face after operations, nobody in Vietnam has experience to tell me. please share with meyour experience in taking care lasered area (including pictures)

I am also thinking about other patients who I met at the clinic. like me, they also hope that they or their children can be healed without knowing what is happening. many of them feel discourage and want to give up. How they can get information from the Internet which is not popular to many people?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birthmark 3..jpg (73.3 KB, 0 views)