Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Stork Bites, Angel Kisses, Salmon Patches
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 01:00 AM

Default updated pic from kdtanker/Stork bites, angel kisses

Hi everyone. It has been quite some time since I posted and want to give you the update on my daughter's stork bites/angel kisses. She still has the complete collection as I like to say, but they are fading. Her age is currently 2 years, 3 months and her hair has covered all of the marks on her head and the back of her neck. She has little bangs so the giant V is less noticeable. It is still fairly prominent, though, especially when she is mad or hot. The pediatrician has noticed a significant fading so I feel like it will be a gradual improvement. I actually really love her marks and they don't bother me like they did in the beginning. I will try and post each year if I can remember. I just want other parents to know that her marks are the most prominent example I've ever seen. If hers are fading, then I would argue anyone's will!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic1.jpg (91.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by kdtanker : 11-26-2010 at 01:11 AM. Reason: posting additional picture