We are moving forward with surgery, it is scheduled for Friday morning. The specialist at CHLA gave us the option to wait and see if the beta blocker kicked in, but last night it was bleeding and we really cannot put her thru this pain any longer.
I look forward to this being removed and having my sweet happy baby back. It is so hard to hear that cry, that cry that sounds like no other cry - and the pain on her face is unbearable.
I would love to know that others have turned to surgery and were happy with their decision.