Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - new here, Vm in stomach and diaphragm muscles
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:54 PM

I would like to add, that I feel a little lost. As there is only one doctor here in Denmark who performs sclerotheraphy, so I feel like she has my life (and my pains) in her hands. If she canīt do anything about it, then no one here in Denmark can, then I am left alone with this extreme pain? What to do then? And what if she tells my social worker who has my case that I can work just fine, even if I am almost paralyzed in pain? It has happened before, and I fear it will happen again, and then I wonīt get any financial support from the "danish social system" if I canīt work because of this pain. I have already been sick almost a year now, and in Denmark you are only supported financially the first year when you get sick, and can not work full time. I feel like I have a right to a second doctor opinion, but how can I get that when there is only one doctor here in Denmark who performs sclerotherapy? I am lost. Hope anyone can help me.