Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Port wine stain on left cheek.
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 08:56 PM

you sound alittle like myself

boxing. yeahhh thats what i should of done. i'd love to knock a few people out even now as and adult

i was never badly bullied. i was teased yes. teachers always tell you "sticks and stones..." no one wanted to pick me for anything. as an adult things are different. i don't know if i wanna smack the kids or the adults more for the stupid things they say. Not to mention the ignorance.....

I kept to myself alot. I still do. its just that i don't need groups to hang out with to make me feel wanted. would be cool to have someone go to the zoo with me though

Social media has helped me alot over the years. It has allowed me to show more of who i am and its a great way to get my view across especially as i have a problem with speech and because i am almost completely deaf in one hear, this is a big help. I don't have to ask people over and over again what they said and vice versa. When i meet people, i am more relaxed. I can be an ass so if they happen to see that too bad I even started to get alittle political and not so shy about having my picture taken with friends. i'll even post my own pic on my facebook page for my friends when i am feel cocky.

the sooner you accept there are stupid people out there the soon one can move on and not give a frak. There are good days and then there are the down days. thats the one thing that makes us like "normal people" they get highs and lows too.

You are your own man Henney an that is something to be proud of. you could be a bum or drug addict but your not. Continue to take care of your health, family and life. There are good people out there.

i'm real selective with the people i hang with but sometimes i feel the pressure being with people outside of my comfort zone. But in life, sometimes this is a must and i consider it a growth experience even if i fail badly and boy have i failed...my birthmark is the least of my worries when i say the most stupid things.....

one day at a time.