Re: AVM Right Arm
Hi Corine, Thanks for giving me a doctor's name. I don't know why the doctors gave me that info. I had assumed that they knew what they were talking about. The new doctor that we saw on Wednesday had a completely different opinion about its growth and the outcome. His opinion was because of the size of the tumor it's location that the only option other than amputation was a compression garmet (jobst sleeve/glove).
The doctors at Mayo have had a more conservative approach, only treat the symptoms as they occur and wait to see if any new treatments become available.
I will try to get back with you when I have a little bit more time. We are getting ready to go out. Once again, thanks for responding. I am sooooo thankful that there is finally somebody out there that is familiar with what we are goint through. Talk with you later, Sarah