hand out cards - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

VBF 20th Anniversary Gala Friday, October 10, 2014 in New York City

VBF 2014 Annual Conference Saturday, October 11, 2014 in New York City

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Hemangioma Help > Help and Resources for Hemangiomas

Old 04-14-2008, 02:33 PM

Smile hand out cards

there was a post on here once that someone had printed some business cards out to help with the public staring. its starting to get warm, and my 9 month old will start wearing short sleeves....i need something that i can hand to people....any suggestions? also....i ran into a mother in a store whos daughter had an h on the top of her head....i heard a little boy say something to her and i heard the imfamous..."its doesnt hurt her..." i quickly turned my head and saw a beautiful little 6 month old girl. i talked to her mother for a few minutes and after finding out that she really hadnt gotten educated as much as she need to by her dr, i wanted to share the vb website. i didnt have any cards on me or even a pen to write it down for her. i just need something that i can easily hand to someone.

Jessica Ball
www.caringbridge.org/visit/avaball
Old 04-15-2008, 01:41 AM
Administrator

The autism society has stuff like that (so we don't have to take the time to explain what are kids are doing having a meltdown in target!), but I have to admit that I didn't find them all that handy.

I never could dig one out when I needed it.

However, I keep a pen and post-it notes in my purse and always am able to scribble down www.birthmark.org when I run into a kid with a birthmark.

Missy
Old 06-24-2008, 09:59 PM

Talking

Wow that is such a good idea!!!!!!!