5 week old hemangioma above lip - advice? In AZ... - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

VBF 20th Anniversary Gala Friday, October 10, 2014 in New York City

VBF 2014 Annual Conference Saturday, October 11, 2014 in New York City

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Hemangioma Help > Help and Resources for Hemangiomas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2009, 05:46 PM

Default 5 week old hemangioma above lip - advice? In AZ...

Hi all,

Our little girl has an H above her lip on the left side. It is growing quickly, to me, and her ped is sending us on to get advice/treatment. Tomorrow we see an ENT, and I have made an appt with Dr. Goldberg in Tucson for Friday.

Does anyone have a child with an H in this location? Has anyone seen Dr. Goldberg?

I was very confident in getting this treated, but now I'm an getting nervous. The woman I spoke with at Dr. Goldberg's office said that if he wants to treat they will do it that day. That kind of bothers me. I like to think things through and maybe even get a second opinion. Would this bother anyone else? Would you treat with him at the first appt? Is this how other Dr's approach this sort of thing?

Also, any other docs you've seen in AZ?

If you'd like to see her, my little girls pics can be found on our family blog - http://www.awindowoflife.blogspot.com

Thanks so much, I appreciate all your advice!