Can anyone share LM on neck?? - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

VBF 20th Anniversary Gala Friday, October 10, 2014 in New York City

VBF 2014 Annual Conference Saturday, October 11, 2014 in New York City

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Hemangioma Help > Lymphatic Malformations (also known as cystic hygroma and lymphangioma)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2010, 05:43 AM

Default Can anyone share LM on neck??

I'm back again, going on various on line search looking for success stories of anyone with infants with LM on left neck?? I am grateful with with this website with an abundance of support and information; i even read threads way back in 2005 posted by families. I'm curious to see how they are doing now? I know back then there was little resources and support on LM compared to what we have now. My daughter looks normal at age 1yrs old having done sclerotherapy at age 6months, however, she has come down with a bad cold and high fever for past two days. I am starting to see her left neck swell with each cough. I am so nervous everytime she gets sick. Anyone?? I'm hopeful she will do fine pending a procedure called percutaneous embolization by UCLA interventional radiogist. Doctors tell me I have to wait till she gets bigger so her body would respond better.

Can anyone shed some success stories? I'm curious how the 2005, 2006 families are doing now? Anyone with similar experiences, please let me know. I need your support.....Thank you and God Bless.