Hi there! Your daughter is a real cutie! My daughter also has an upper lip hemangioma. And she has had all her treatment at Boston Childrens. I think you have a couple options. You could call the doctor in Nashville back and try to push for an earlier appt. We originally had an appointment for a month away, but when my daughter seemed to be developing some complications we called back and they took us that very day. If you call and tell them your concerns, maybe they will bump you up? It can't hurt to ask.
Another option is to contact Dr. Levitin (through the Ask the Expert page here) and you can send pictures and he will give you his opinion as well. I think he has an office right in N. Carolina and he is one of the leading experts in the field. I have spoken to him a couple of times online and met him at the Conference in NY and he is awesome! It would be easier than going to Boston.
Glad you found this site! My daughter had early treatment with oral steroids and it helped so much. I think it saved her lipline. She did have a small surgery when she was 5 to fix a spot that had ulcerated when she was about 2 months old and also one laser treatment. But she is 6 now and her lip looks great!
Hoped this helped! Please keep in touch! It's tough to make these decisions. I've totally been there. You love your baby and you really can't go wrong with that, no matter what decision you make. She is beautiful no matter what!