Two things.:) - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment.
Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Port Wine Stain Help > Port Wine Stain Help and Resources

Old 12-13-2005, 07:48 PM
QCBirthmark

Default Two things.:)

First of all let me say I am SO sorry for not posting lately. Life has been crazy lately.

Gabby and I just got back from her seventh surgery in Boston. To be honest it was the worst trip we had. (travel wise) On Thursday we barely beat the storm from Chicago to Boston and then on Friday after surgery we were snowed in, but on the plus side Gabby responded really really well to the 6th surgery and has healed so quickly from this one already. She isn't even really bruised any more. Right now she is just really red. I can't say enough about the Shriners hospital that we go to our doctor was/is phenomenal and the staff is just wow. lol yes I am a little biased. We met a lot of wonderful couples this time and their children...The hospital can humble a person so quickly. We met a cute little boy named Brando boy was he cute! He seemed to have been burned almost 75% of his body but children are so resilient. He never asked what was wrong w/gabby but was so quick to play w/us. Gabby loved it. She wanted to hug him but he told her that bc of his owies he couldn't not yet at least but next time she was to count on it lol. I love kids.

I just wanted to post a quick hello to ya'll. I should be able to be around more often I am so sorry it's been a long time since the last time.

Thanks for listening. I will be updating our site that is in our link her w/in the next 3 days.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Two things.:)

Good to hear from you again! Thanks for keeping us updated!

Gabby is soooo cool, huh? How's the rest of the clan?

Hope your holidays are good!

Missy
Old 12-30-2005, 05:42 PM
QCBirthmark

Default Re: Two things.:)

I hope your holidays were/are good too sugar.

The rest of our little family is good. Christmas was wonderful here. School doesn't start until the 9th of January so I am a little beside myself lol.

Weird thing is about Gabby this time (recovering wise) is that she just now got to the point where I didn't have to use anymore lotion...took 2 weeks which to be honest surprised me. I am thinking that he was a lot more aggressive with this treatment. Hopefully we will get to the point where she isn't going out as much.

Well that's about it for this post.