Anybody live in the Boston area - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

VBF 20th Anniversary Gala Friday, October 10, 2014 in New York City

VBF 2014 Annual Conference Saturday, October 11, 2014 in New York City

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Port Wine Stain Help > Port Wine Stain Help and Resources

Old 12-06-2005, 09:16 PM

Default Anybody live in the Boston area

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to see if anyone lives in the Boston area and would like to get together for lunch or dinner. I am planning on being there from Jan 8th thru the 20th for doctors appointments on my eye condition. (I am getting another opinion)

If anybody would like to get together let me know.

Hank
Old 12-13-2005, 07:11 PM
QCBirthmark

Default Re: Anybody live in the Boston area

Hank~
I don't live in the Boston area but Gabby and I just got back from there. We had horrible trip but stayed at a great hotel. Where are you staying at? What doctor are you planning on seeing?

Jeni

PS sorry it's been so long since i posted
Old 12-13-2005, 08:59 PM

Hi,

We are staying at some small hotel that has a Bed and Breakfast deal. It is on the area of town called the north end.

I am going to see three different doctors at MEEI. A Retina doctor, neuro-opth and a ear doctor. I can not remember there names off the top of my head.

I hope Gabby heals good.

Hank
Old 12-13-2005, 10:36 PM
QCBirthmark

Well we stayed at the Milner Hotel on hmmmm Charles street south i think. They have a great little medical rate of 59 a night. Let me know how it goes and if ya'll have time go to the Shriner Hospital you should be able to do a tour. You will be able to see wonderful children.
Old 01-28-2006, 03:52 AM

Hi,

Just wanted to say if anybody that lives in the Boston area that would like to get together I will be come back in the middle of July for a check up appointment. If anybody is interested just let me know.

Hank