TLC Documentary Wants to Hear Your Story... - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

VBF 20th Anniversary Gala Friday, October 10, 2014 in New York City

VBF 2014 Annual Conference Saturday, October 11, 2014 in New York City

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Individuals Living with Birthmarks > Adults Living with Birthmarks

Old 03-21-2009, 12:02 AM

Default TLC Documentary Wants to Hear Your Story...

Hi,

I'm contacting the members of this forum on behalf of Pink Sneakers Productions, a TV production house based in Orlando, Florida. We're currently developing a documentary about life-altering medical conditions for TLC (The Learning Channel). The piece would chronicle three individuals struggling to cope with a unique and sometimes embarrassing health condition.

We're interested in hearing the personal stories of adults living with birthmarks and how it may affect his/her everyday life. Anyone interested in participating in the documentary or simply learning more about the project should contact the casting department at Pink Sneakers. Call 407-464-2080, ext. 155 or Email casting@pinksneakers.net.

Best,
Pink Sneakers Casting Team