please is there anyone who can help me in the dilemma -
my son has PWS 1/3 of face, no SW, no GLAUCOMA for now. The doctor is determined to start treating PWS only at 2, he says because of general anestesia - he will not put the child under risk...
but i read everywhere - is this TRUE AT ALL - that earlier is better.
We only have one chance(by insurance) - that is wait until 2 years....otherwise we must go abroad and pay everything by overselves....
DO YOU THINK IS WORTHWILE or the effect would probably the same if we wait until the child is 2.? I can't even make a compromise with doctor to start at 1 year.
I can not imagine living 2 years and looking the condition getting worse, and not do anything, but wait. Is this good? What would you think? Please do share your opinion.