Help to find Timolol cream - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment.
Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Hemangioma Help > Help and Resources for Hemangiomas

Old 07-14-2014, 12:47 PM

Default Help to find Timolol cream

Hello Everyone,

I need your help. I already wrote about my little girl here that she has a big segmental hemangioma on his hand, we treated her with propranolol, I talk with Shanon an Missy and I would like to thank you to you both for the encouragement you gave me but I still need our help.
please advise me from where I can buy this timolol cream because here in Eastern Europe I could not find it even in France, Switzerland and etc.
I need urgently after the propranolol to start put this cream on his hand but no chance to find it.
Can you please tell me if USA there is a site from where I can buy it or somewhere else.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,Sonia

Last edited by Sonia Stoyanova : 07-14-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:50 PM

Everywhere I can find the eye drops but the cream not, and what is strange is that some people even there are no idea that such kind of cream exist. Regards,Sonia
Old 07-14-2014, 01:03 PM

Hi there! I can try to look into this. Who prescribed the propanolol? Did the same doctor prescribe the timolol cream?
Shannon
Old 07-14-2014, 01:29 PM

Yes Shannon, the same doctor who prescribe the Propranolol, but I have my sister who lives in France and that`s why she gave me a prescription to use it in France in order to buy it but no chance to find it also there.
I have made a mistake in my previous post, we stopped the Propranolol and now we need to start with the cream.
Regards,Sonia

Last edited by Sonia Stoyanova : 07-14-2014 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:34 PM

I think the best thing to do is to talk to the doc that prescribed the Timolol and see if he/she can order it from the U.S. Hope that helps!
Shannon