Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum

Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum (
-   Help and Resources for Hemangiomas (
-   -   Referal Help (

susan1999 02-24-2008 06:21 PM

Referal Help
I need help getting a referal for my daughter to see a doctor at CHLA for her hemangioma. My regular Ped wants to "wait it out" and I would like to have a consultation with one of the specialists at CHLA. If your child had surgery at CHLA, would you please contact me and let me know the process you went through to be seen at CHLA. Does anyone know the name of a doctor/derm/surgeon I can see who will give me a referal to CHLA?
Any help is appreciated!!!

mjwrw 04-28-2008 08:20 PM

I'm not sure where you are at with this, but I am just now reading your post. I haven't been on in a while! My daughter had surgery with Dr. Reinisch last summer when he was at CHLA. He has since moved to Cedars-Sinai, but he did an amazing job. I would suggest contacting him directly. At the time I contacted him via email that I found on the CHLA website. He ended up calling us on the phone at 8:30pm and speaking with me for about 40 minutes about my daughter. He is wonderful and did an amazing job. We sought opinions from all over the country and could not be happier with the results.
Please let me know if I can help.

nickbar 04-30-2008 05:08 AM

I would consult with Dr. Reinisch directly and ask for help finding a primary care provider that will refer you.

If you need help getting into contact with Dr. R, let me know

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.