Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum

Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum (
-   Help and Resources for Hemangiomas (
-   -   I need treatment for hemengioma (

kasana deepak 06-20-2011 11:51 AM

I need treatment for hemengioma
Dear sir , i m Deepak ,age 23 year , height 5'8, live in new Delhi ,india. i want consult with u for hemangioma treatment . when i was born , after birth i have 'zondice'.then doctors put it injection in my tongue for 'zondice' treatment. then zondice is finish but few years my half right side tongue seen like thicken and colour will change in purple and right side skin seen like thicken . when i was 8 year old my parent start my treatment in aiims hospital in new delhi, india. doctors start my treatment and put it injection in my tongue every week for one year . doctor also done two small opertion . my treatment left in aiims for three years ,after that they finish my treatment but not i get better result . after few year i feel my tongue more thicken and sometimes problem in eating or talking . last year i meet a doctor , he said to me this is hemangioma or checked to a specialist doctor . i hope u will help me . i m not belong from rich family but i can try arrange money for treatment . if u want ask me any thing , india.`

nickbar 06-20-2011 05:17 PM

From what you describe it sounds like you may dealing with a type of malformation. Hemangioma is often used to describe all vascular lesions, but true hemangiomas appear shortly after birth and do eventually fade away. You are dealing with something much different. Have you seen the ask the expert section of this webstie? I would encourage you to send your information to Dr. Stavros Tombris, Dr. Orhan Konez, and Dr. Alex Berestein. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.