Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Hemangiomas - second opinion in Boston?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 01:56 AM
Mommy of 2 in KY Mommy of 2 in KY is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4

I have ran into the same problem as well. I would go to see other doc's and get their opinion. Some doc's act like I am crazy for wanting it taken off, but if that is the end result, what are we waiting for? My daughters is now ulcerated and causing her pain, so I am off to yet another doctor, praying I can finally get something done to help her. It is hard enough everday, when others stare and people are asking what is that on her face. It is a helpless feeling. I just keep hoping someone will finally help us, instead of the whole "wait and see game." Good Luck to you.
Reply With Quote