Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - new and wanting some advice
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 10:28 PM
ocean_o_curls ocean_o_curls is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: oregon
Posts: 2

her ped said that they don't like to give babies younger than 6 months an MRI unless she feels it is necessary so that is why she has yet to have an MRI. I'm so lost on what to do our ped seemed surprised that it didn't grow too much and at 2 months had said mri at 6 months and now at 4 months is saying she thinks we can put it off since she is doing so well. I guess I will wait and decide at her 6 month appt. Thanks for the comments
Reply With Quote