Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - What should we do???
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Ariella Ariella is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 15

Thanks guys. Well we have done her first 2 lasers w/out the GA and sha was fine cried for about 2 sec and once she had her bottle she was ok. The 3rd time the dr decided to use GA it was hell she cried for about an hour after and on the way home. She needs 1 or 2 more and I really don't want to put her under GA for a 10 seconds procedure.. So I think I am going to ask Dr. Waner if we don't put her under it this time I hope he agrees...
Reply With Quote