Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - What to do?/No specialist in area
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 05:03 AM
AK Mel AK Mel is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2

Originally Posted by nickbar View Post
I would encourage you to seek the opinions of our ask the expert Dr. Levitin. He can give you a good idea (if you share photos) on what might be options for your child. I am sorry I do not have doctor listed for Alaska...but if you are willing to travel...based on what options might be available to you...would you be able to go to Seattle? Dr. Perkins at Seattle Children's Hospital is very experienced in treating hemangiomas.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

My husband and I e-mailed and sent pictures to Dr. Levitin almost a month ago from my husband's e-mail address. Could you please find out if he received it. I will send you an e-mail from his address, so you'll have it. Much appreciated and thank you. Mel
Reply With Quote