Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - How can I find a good doctor in NYC to treat PWS
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 05:28 AM
Littleone Littleone is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
Default How can I find a good doctor in NYC to treat PWS

Hi all,

I'm new here and I found this site throught my research on PWS. I'm 23 years old and I have a huge birthmark that spread all over my right leg. I just found out that it's called PWS from my dermatologist. He said that it's just a birthmark and I don't need to do anything. However, from what I read so far on this site, I realized that PWS can progress and get thicker as you get older. I have always wanted to get rid of it but don't know where and how. I went throught the list of Physicians in NYC on this site, it seems like most of them only treats children and not adults. I also called up one doctor and they said they don't do laser surgery. Does anyone know of any good doctors in NYC? And how much approx. would a laser treatment cost?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reply With Quote