Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Possible Treatment
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 12:19 AM
kaykay kaykay is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 233

My MRIs were cancelled. machine out of order. happens alot. awaiting part. had that appointment nearly 3 months but i'm not complaining. those tests amount to over ten thousand dollars so if i have to wait another 3 months i will.

just alittle disappointed i still don't know what i have yet. was kinda psych up for those tests.

the specialists i went to meet could not help me. But another local doctor would like to see what he can do. talking to his colleagues.
Reply With Quote