Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - doctors in southern california?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2002, 09:06 AM
Posts: n/a
Default doctors in southern california?


Does anyone know of any doctors who have experience with port wine stain birthmarks and/or KT syndrome in southern california? Or does anyone know where I may find one? The list of doctors on this website has one for my area and their office specializes in laser treatments for everything from psoriasis to cosmetic treatments. They are good with hair transplants and things like this. Are dermatologists the only ones who treat port wine stains? I don't understand how a dermatologist would be best to treat something wrong internally with my leg due to a portwine stain birthmark. My foot is constantly numb. I have problems with what I can and can't do physically. I get cramping often in my leg and at 37, I still have growing pains. I am very frustrated and would appreciate any information that may lead me in the right direction.

Thank you, yvette
Reply With Quote