Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Can anyone recommend a specialist in UCLA?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 01:07 AM
sweet pea sweet pea is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 111

Childrens Hospital of LA and Childrens Hospital of Orange County have some good specialists. Dr Reinisch, in LA/Beverly Hills, is also great. If the insurance denies, you can always appeal the decision. good luck.
what makes you different, makes you beautiful
Reply With Quote