Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Update
Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 02:04 PM
abatie abatie is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 240

Well someone at Mayo, in all their wisdom, (I am being sarcastic) has decided that instead of just doing the ABR like ordered by our doctor that Becca now has to have another hearing evaluation, meet with another ENT, and then decide if she will have the ABR. I wasn't home when they called so I didn't get to question what is going on.
Reply With Quote