Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Looking For a DR. In Dallas TX Need Referal Please
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Hrn17 Hrn17 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 5

I have the same problem but in my right calf. I go to dr purdy in Dallas. Hes at ur southwestern or something like that, he has done about 10 sclerotherapys on me since I was 12 and am now 19, I haven't had any luck with any of the treatments and he referred me to the doctor burns named above who then removed what he could of the malformation. My leg has hurt so much worse after the surgery than it ever did before the surgery and it's been almost a year since I have had surgery. I have gone to visit him several times since surgery and I WILL NOT be going back to his office, he is a plastic surgeon in the first place and is rude to me every time I come In, he hasn't helped my situation he has only made it worse. I recommend if the sclerotherapys don't work for you, try to get into a pain management doctor, I started going and my pain is at least getting bearable!
Reply With Quote