Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - grandbaby's hemangioma
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 03:17 AM
smurph smurph is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 459

Where are you located? Perhaps you could go see a vascular birthmark specialist or someone who sees these on a regular basis. There treatments available and the idea of early treatment seems to be more prevalent with doctors who are familiar the newer research. There is hope! Don't worry. Well, I feel silly saying that because when I was in your position I worried too. But I just wanted to let you know that there IS more information out there. First of all, just let us know where you are located and there are suggested doctors on this site that might be able to help. Good luck and keep us posted!

Reply With Quote