Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - How to get an MRI?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 02:20 PM
missy missy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,794

Hi and welcome,

That would be the way I would do it. If you are trying to manage a vascular malformation, though, you should probably try to find one with experience, so it might be better for you to go ahead and see a specialist. Where are you located?

Reply With Quote