Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Dermatologist dissapointment :(
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 06:47 AM
kaelinja kaelinja is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8

You don't need a dermatologist, go see a Vascular Malformation Surgeon, they can give FAR more information, treatment options, and prognosis. Dr. Lee (Georgetown University M.D./PHD) in Fairfax Virginia is exceptional. I got more answers from him in 5 minutes than I did from 100+ doctors over 25 years.
Reply With Quote