Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - plastic surgeon vs. pediatric dermatologist and experience at Sillicon Valley
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 04:50 AM
smurph smurph is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 459

Hi! If I were you I would email your questions/concerns and a photo to Dr. Levitin (He's on the Ask the Expert site here). I was originally going to suggest you send it to Dr. Aaron Fay because he specializes in eyes but I don't see his name up here anymore???? Missy, does he not do that anymore? I would definitely see someone who specializes in hemangiomas, especially hemangiomas of the eye to double check if that is what it is, since there was a question before. (especially since they are talking about steroid shots near the eye, etc.) I wish I knew of doctor's names in that area. I'm sorry that I don't since I'm from NH, but hopefully someone from here will chime in soon! Keep us posted!
Reply With Quote