Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - New and after some advice please
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:45 AM
smurph smurph is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 457

Hi there! It would be a good idea to see a specialist if possible. I don't have any personal experience with hemangiomas in that location, although I have definitely seen other children with hemangiomas in that spot. It's a great idea to have a doctor familiar with hemangiomas examine it and monitor the situation if that is possible for you. Do you know of any specialists you could see? I'm guessing you are not in the U.S by the sound of your email??? Let us know if we can help!
VBF Hemangioma Forum Moderator
Reply With Quote