Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Resources in Central Florida
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 02:43 AM
smurph smurph is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 459

Hi there! If you go to the Find a Doctor section on this website and click on the US and then Florida, you will find a list of names of doctors in your area. There is one listed in Tampa actually as well as a few others. This is not a complete list of doctors who specialize in hemangiomas but nevertheless, these are the doctors that are part of the list of resources for VBF. It seems like a great place to start! Maybe you have already seen this list, but I thought I'd point it out just in case. It can be hard trying to find out information at the beginning but going to see a specialist is usually a great idea and often helps you to have some more peace of mind. I know that it helped me! Good luck and let us know if you have any questions.
VBF Hemangioma Forum Moderator
Reply With Quote