Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - VM and surgery w/Dr Waner
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 06:14 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: VM and surgery w/Dr Waner

Surgery was postponed until 12-15-04. We were asked to think about sclerotherapy but after researching it and discussing it with Dr Waner & Dr Berenstein we have decided to go with the excision. If anyone has had a similar situation any advice would be appreciated. Thank you !
Reply With Quote