Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Affected Adults
Thread: Affected Adults
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 04:23 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re:Affected Adults

For all adults who have hypertrophic scarring or residuum from an old hemangioma, there are treatments that can improve your skin. Please contact one of our primary docs such as Dr. Edwin Williams in Albany, NY, or Dr. Marcelo Hochman in Charleston, SC or Dr. Milton Waner, in Little Rock, Arkansas. They specialize in not only hemangioma and vascular tumor removal but also in correction of skin deformities from
vascular lesions.

Let us thank God for the internet and the ability to have this foundation today and to be able to reach millions all over the world. This and very little was available 10 years ago, let alone 40 years ago. We have come a long way.

Linda Rozell-Shannon
Reply With Quote