HELP-huge ugly birthmark - Page 2 - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo
1994 - 2015
Celebrating 21 years with
80,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Individuals Living with Birthmarks > Adults Living with Birthmarks

Old 12-09-2014, 04:46 PM

Hi lyssa
I think we have similar birthmarks, mine starts from my lower back on the right side and all the way down my right leg until my ankle. I feel so relieved that I know someone that understands EXACTLY how I feel. I'm 20 years old , im still ashamed of mine which i know i shouldn't. Ive also been teased throughout my childhood about my leg and hence why i think i feel so insecure about myself.But i do hope someday i will be able to get rid of it.i know my reply is super late but Would just like to let you know that youre not alone!