Wound specialist? - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo
1994 - 2015
Celebrating 21 years with
80,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Hemangioma Help > Help and Resources for Hemangiomas

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 02:42 AM
kg8183 kg8183 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default Wound specialist?

Hi guys,

while searching the forum for ulcerations and wound treatment, I see that Dr. Serena's names comes up a lot as the VBF expert on wounds. However, I don't see Dr. Serena's name in the list of experts. Do you know who I can contact regarding wound treatment?

thanks a lot
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:34 PM
missy missy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,794

Dr. Serena used to be our wound specialist and he was wonderful. He moved, or something, and we could no longer get in touch with him.

He has a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thomas.serena.9 and he has his own site http://www.serenagroups.com/index.html but there aren't a lot of options to contact him.

I would ( have you already? you might have. ) talk to Dr. Levitin about wound care and take whatever advice he gives. Honestly, I would trust Dr. Levitin with all medical questions around here ... he's very good.

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump