The Vascular Birthmarks Foundation
AAD Camp Discovery Dates
The American Academy of Dermatology’s (AAD) Camp Discovery program is for children ages 8-16 who have a chronic skin disease.
Under the expert care of dermatologists and nurses, Camp Discovery gives campers the opportunity to spend a week with other young people with skin conditions having fun and participating in activities such as swimming, horseback riding, arts and crafts and many more.
There is no fee to attend, all costs, including transportation, are provided by the AAD through generous donations from its members, outside organizations and individuals. All campers must be initially referred by their dermatologist.
This year the Academy is proud to offer five camping sessions:
- Crosslake, Minnesota – June 17-22, 2018, for children ages 8-16
- Crosslake, Minnesota – July 1-6, 2018, for children ages 8-16
- Burton, Texas – August 5-10, 2018, for children ages 8-16
- Millville, Pennsylvania – August 11-17, 2018, for children ages 8-16
- Andover, Connecticut – August 12-18, 2018, for children ages 8-16
For more information about attending, volunteering or donating, please visit campdiscovery.org or contact Janine Mueller at email@example.com.